ResolveIT Limited is an information technology solution company that helps to improve our client’s business performance with technological products and services. We work closely with our clients to help them to achieve their operational and strategic goals through help desk, IT security, productivity tools, data protection, IT infrastructure, automation, development, and procurement. ResolveIT Service Centre provides repairs of phones, tablets, PC, Mac; sales of gadgets and accessories. We are inviting a qualified candidate to join our team at our retail service centre.
The Service Desk Support is responsible for providing the single point of customer contact, focus on delivering optimal customer experience. Provide support or resolution of basic inquiries, requests, and problems arising from software/hardware. Maintain stock, transact, record, receive, store, and select computer and phone accessories and other goods.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Log all client contacts - calls, emails, web forms, chat sessions, or voicemails - into the appropriate service desk management tool.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve application issues following standard operating procedures and using knowledge support tools.
• Initiate and facilitate the following ITIL processes: Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, Access Management, Problem Management, and Knowledge Management
• Provide support to customers in updating them on their orders and requests.
• Accept new stocks of computer and phone accessories and verify their condition, type, specification, price and quantity by checking purchase orders and invoices, sign for delivery.
• Create or update inventory records for new and issued stocks. Label stocks with identification of the product and place them in designated storage areas. Monitor available quantities of the stock and submit request for items to be reorder.
• Issue goods to customers.
• Cashier duties such as, checking off cash and collecting cash from customers.
• Report all damaged or missing stocks as they are discovered.
• Participate in stocktaking exercises.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Asc. Degree in Information Technology or similar.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Previous experience in service desk support and customer service would be a distinct advantage.
• Knowledge of handling, storing and retrieval of computer and phone accessories and devices.
• Must be a team player.
• Display good work ethics, honesty, integrity.
• Display high level of accuracy and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
Click here to apply.
We thank all applicants, however only persons who are shortlisted will be contacted.