ResolveIT Limited is a value-added information technology solution company that serves organizations and consumers. We assist organizations to improve their performance by leveraging technology. The team a ResolveIT work closely with our clients to help them to achieve their operational and strategic goals through our serve desk, IT security, productivity, data protection, IT infrastructure, automation, software development, and procurement solutions. ResolveIT also operates a Service Centre which provides repair services for phones, tablets, PC, Mac, and sale of computing and mobile devices and accessories. We are inviting you to join our team.
The key role of the Service Delivery Coordinator is to operationalize a successful delivery of IT Services through organization and coordination. The SDC is the single point of contact for service delivery coordination. This position ensures tickets are properly recorded and dispatched at all tiers of support, follow-up and status updates to internal and external stakeholders, and the coordination of resources.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Service Delivery Standard
• Service desk & project coordination.
• Effective people & resource management
• Effective customer experience
• Contracts, Renewals and Subscription Maintenance
• Quality Assurance
• Bachelor's Degree (B.Sc.) in Information Technology or related field preferred or a combination of education and other equivalent experience
• ITIL certification or related
• Minimum two (2) years of relevant, hands-on, professional experience in service delivery and support functions.
• Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills
• Should possess an interest in technology, computers, and mobile devices
• Possess the ability to work under pressure and multi-task while working under deadlines
• Possess a positive and proactive attitude towards customer support and desire to help people
• Working knowledge of Microsoft 365, Windows, Mac OS X
• Prior experience with hardware/software installation & configuration preferred
• Able to work weekends should the need arise.
• Deadlines and schedules are met
• Service level agreements are met
• Customer satisfaction levels are met
• Cordial interpersonal relationships are fostered on an ongoing basis
• Good office decorum is adhered to (attire, use of equipment & choice of language)
• Acceptable quality work is produced consistently
• Good problem-solving ability is demonstrated
• Established IT support procedures are followed.
• All documents and records are properly filed as defined by the supervisor.
• Confidentiality of information is maintained
Click here to apply.
We thank all applicants, however only persons who are shortlisted will be contacted.