· Assist in devising procedures to inspect and report quality issues
· Monitor and escalate all issues relating poor quality of service
· Assure the reliability and functionality of products by checking products before leaving service center
· Maintain direct follow up on customer jobs via email or phone call
· Report all malfunctions of products to Service Delivery Manager to ensure immediate action
· Assist in providing proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
· Ensure that quality standards are adhered to
· Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews, and relevant documentation
· Ensure all legal standards are met
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Respond to queries and investigate discrepancies.
Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
This will close in 0 seconds
Business Development Officer
The Business Development Officer will also be responsible for the complete sales cycle with the view of maximizing revenue, margin, and client satisfaction. Having resources for assistance, the role is to develop deep relationships with key people and uncover sales opportunities, while delivering ongoing value to clients.
The Business Development Officer will be a reference point for all sales-related queries, meet with existing clients to unearth opportunities and meet new clients to generate leads and close deals.
The incumbent should have obtained bachelor’s degree in computer science, Business Administration, or related field. The role requires over 3 years of sales experience within the technology industry.
Our company culture requires continuous professional learning and development.
The incumbent will require the following skills to execute the job effectively:
Strong relationship building skills.
Opportunity Closing Skill
Leverage internal relationship and sell the ‘value add.’
Experience in Cloud Computing Technologies
A desire to keep up to date with new technology and training.
Business Development Officer Role and Responsibilities
The Business Development Officer will be responsible for the effective and efficient performance of the following tasks:
Planning & Strategy
· Build and execute a call plan that will ensure maximum return with assistance
from senior managers and partners.
· Create monthly work plan.
· Develop a solid understanding of the product range and present an informed overview.
· Understand strengths and weaknesses in the product sets from a technical perspective.
· Make outbound sales calls to clients and prospects as per call plan.
· Up and cross sell each opportunity for maximum margin and differentiation
· Identify professional services opportunities in conjunction with the service
delivery and project delivery teams.
· Capture and maintain all relevant data needed to sell and renew.
· Participate in lead generation events.
· Liaise with other divisions, as required, to ensure efficient customer transactions
that ultimately deliver a sound buying experience.
Administration & Reporting
· Ensure all client issues are resolved promptly and seek management guidance
· Accurately forecast business with senior manager on a monthly basis.
· Work with operation team and provide support where necessary to ensure timely
logging of orders.
· Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions to resolve issues promptly.
· Support account receivables with collection
Customer Relationship Management
· Ensure all clients are alerted of any up‐coming renewals.
· Ensure the CRM is updated and used pro-actively to drive business engagements
· Should have a good understanding of our value proposition and should be
able to understand the customer requirements.
· Own the full sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities
to build relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
This will close in 0 seconds
The Store Supervisor (Retail) be responsible for the effective and efficient performance of the following task:
Check sample and keep accurate records on stock that enters retail stores.
Verify the accuracy of purchase orders and quantity received at retail stores.
Checking, recording, and reporting defects.
Monitor inventory turn-over by ensuring that stock levels are adequate for sale based on sale trends.
Providing monthly reorder lists based on the availability of items that are needed ensuring that reorder levels are accurate and are being updated consistently.
Record and update stock levels that are being transferred to different locations.
Validate and count cash in drawers at the start of sales associates shift.
Process cash refunds according to the refund procedure set out by Manager.
Refill cash register drawers when they run out of smaller change.
Remove excess cash and bring to the back office when there is a need.
Oversee end of day procedure to ensure cash is properly reconciled and accounted for as per end of day point of sale report.
Urgently address cash discrepancies in accordance with outline procedures.
Customer Service /Relief Support
Assisting sales associates by providing relief support for cashiering duties on day-offs and lunch breaks.
Overseeing and assessing sales associates by providing weekly updates on key performance indexes.
Provide excellent customers service by answering queries and assisting customers where necessary.
Record and handle customer complaints and escalate where necessary.